Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rain rain go away!!


Don't know about you but I am so over the rain! I want my house to be finished, its seems like for ever (well it is) but trying so hard not to moan!!   Just a sneeky peek.

Before

Nearly finished 

So so close; all inside is nearly done, the outside is holding us up.   With all this rain we cannot get the trenches in for the septic tank & we need that up & running before we can even think about getting in.

Have been looking at fabrics this is what I am getting for my bedroom, its from Harry Harry Fabrics they have width's of 280cm on a lot of there fabrics, so no seems for my window, hope you like it as much as I do?   Cannot wait to start making the curtains.

 

Hope it's not to long before I move in & can show you around.   Here's to a dry weekend for us all in Queensland!!

Elaine :)





13 comments:

Mon Alisa Design said...

It's looking great! I hope the rain stays away for you x

Felicity said...

Oh Elaine this is SO exciting!
Your kitchen looks fantastic and the Harry Harry fabrics are the best! The bed in our guest room is dressed in a gorgeous Harry Harry and I love it.

Your blues are divine & I can't wait to see everything completed.

Rack off rain, bring on the sunshine!

xx felicity

Tiffany Kadani said...

Can't wait to see the rest! You have made good progress.

la la Lovely said...

So pretty!!!!!! I can't wait to see how it all turns out! Nothing better than a fresh kitchen - sigh.
Have a great weekend!
xx Trina

beachvintage.com said...

I know the rain has really been a pain but lets hope it stops for awhile....

StudioSuki@Fantabulous Design said...

so exciting! it's already look good even it's not finish! I so over the rain too, I'll help you pray for the go away rain. Hope you'll have an open house and I'll get invited :P Suki

Kellie Collis said...

Fabulous! Your kitchen is divine! I can't wait to see everything when it's finished. Lots of sun to you! Kellie xx

1000 Homes of Happiness said...

oh wowee, what a beautiful kitchen. Nice to meet you and the lovely space you have here.

You really must pop over and look up our little home 'loyal'. So much like your adorable Bella....x

xoxox

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi dear Elaine
Well we have had lots of rain down here too.. although has been broken with days of sunshine.. so not so bad

Well you must be excited to almost be in the house... the kitchen looks wonderful.. and you'll be having so much fun creating your little world once you're in there..

have a great week.. hoping for sunshine!!! ciao xxxx Julie

PS.. glad you liked my jugs.. hahaha.. try vinnies.. they often have great silver pieces at reasonable prices... I got this wonderful flower bowl a while back.. only bought the one but there were 2 there and it was tempting!!!... xxx

Anonymous said...

More photo please, for the afternoon bedridden bak cripples amounts us.
Lou
xxx

Kellie Collis said...

It's looking fabulous! Eventually, the rain will stop. Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

nevin said...

It is looking beautiful!!!

Kay Ellen said...

I love it! Really pretty:))

Excitied to see your home coming together~~~Yeah!

Have a blessed week:))

Kay Ellen